Slovakia has no access to the sea. But in this country there are lots of springs, which allow relaxing and restoring health virtually everywhere in the country. Hotels in Slovakia now offer dozens of options for spa programs. Below we provide a rating of the portal slowakei-netz. Five best spa resorts in Slovakia.
1. Piestany. The most famous health resort of Slovakia, Piestany, is located near Bratislava on the banks of the River Vah. Sanatorium complex Piestany is located on the island, which gives recreation here additional charm. Healing springs of Piestany are known since the 15th century. Hotels in Piestany offer vacations with children, as well as special tours for all categories of tourists. Piestany is a perfect resort for treatment of rheumatoid diseases. Hotels in Piestany, as well as rental of apartments at the resort, are available online.
2. Trencianske Teplice is a Slovak legendary resort, where are located baths built by the Turks. Many baths in Teplice are located directly near the thermal sources. Located nearby Trencin may be an interesting city to explore the history and sights in Slovakia. Hotels in Trencianske Teplice, spa and resort apartments are available for online booking.
3. Bojnice. This resort is famous not only by its hot springs, but also a picturesque castle. In addition, Bojnice attracts by variety of leisure options. In Bojnice are held numerous festivals. There is a zoo and one of the oldest Slovak resort parks. In Bojnice is available treatment at 9 thermal springs and mud baths. As Turcianske Teplice, Bojnice is a resort for rehabilitation and general health improvement.
4. Turcianske Teplice. It is one of the oldest resorts, which healing springs are known since the 13eh century. In the old days here liked to rest kings and emperors. Today health holidays in Slovakia are available to mere mortals. It is worth to note the newest complex with a large water park. Turcianske Teplice enjoys the reputation of a rehabilitation resort.
5. Rajecke Teplice is a resort, located near the town of Zilina. Here are treated diseases of musculoskeletal system, diseases of the central nervous system and chronic colds. The resort began to develop in the late 19th century. Today in Rajecke Teplice are several major health centers, among them are "Waterworld" with water attractions and "Sauna world" with a dozen of special baths.